Wednesday 5 January 2011

And the research begins..

My fellow FCP students would have now landed, across the pond, amid the excitement and fast pace of NYC- 'the city that never sleeps'. Whilst their excitement is struggling to be contained and their research into the beautiful city begins, I have been reduced to researching,not first hand (damn insufficient funds) but on the web to discover all things great about the big apple. I have come across these particular area's in which I feel will broaden my knowledge and allow my hopefully in depth findings to strengthen my research to ensure I'm not disadvantaged with the very upsetting fact I cannot visit personally. I think a sad face is applicable here! :(


Soho | Nolita
Broadway | Noho
East Village | Lower East
Tribeca | Downtown
West Village
Meat Packing | Chelsea
Midtown | 5th Avenue
Upper East | Upper West
Williamsburg


No comments:

Post a Comment