Monday 31 January 2011

Just keep dreaming..

Okay, so after researching The Upper East Side, I just couldnt stop myself from watching a few, assuming 7 doesnt exceed few, episodes of Gossip Girl to remind myself of the possible fashion styles that could be walking the likes of Park & Madison Avenue. I think, however, I forgot how in love I am with Serena's clothes. Totally in awe of how they manage to style her so effortlessy yet still remaining contemporary and oh so stylish! Luxurious materials, tailored blazers over stunningly designed dresses. I AM JEALOUS. I guess it's back to dreaming of the day I too will be able to casually walk into the stores that grace Madison Avenue and select a collection of spectacular pieces without even batting an eyelid. I have a feeling this dream could be ongoing for many years ahead...


Blazer,dress & brogue combo at its best

Draping to die for

Jumping on the vintage bandwagon

Sourced from Google Images

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment