Tuesday 4 January 2011

The Big Apple..

Tonight my fellow FCP students begin there visit across the pond, to the city where dreams come true.
However, due to lack of funds, on this occasion my visit to the big apple has been postponed. Sad times commence where pictures are uploaded and new york chatter fills my lecture theatres but, nevertheless I must go on, new york or no new york, afterall I have been lucky enough to have visited once before.


 'The city that never sleeps'


- visiting 2 years back, this was evident.
Laying in the hotel room with my besties the lights creeping through the curtains, the sounds of angry cab drivers distant background noise I thought of how incredible it would be to live in the city, the home to Whitney Port, Friends, Sex and the City and Gossip Girl.The exciting shopping experiences, century 21 (which my lecturers have raved on and on about), Macey's, Bloomingdales, Barneys, Berdofs the list is endless.



So, with the thought of my course buddies trecking through central park and visiting exhibitions at FIT, my memories surface and I begin to dream again of life in the big apple...

No comments:

Post a Comment